Last updated: 20/09/2015
COLLECTION OF DEVICE AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:
- IP address;
- Unique device identifiers, such as UDIDs;
- ZIP code and telephone area code where your device is located;
- Country code;
- Time zone, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken),
- network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions
- Agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp
- Geolocation data sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town is not being collected,
- Technical device information (e.g., device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI)) .
Although some of this information (such as UDID) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
COLLECTION OF ADVERTISING AND APPLICATION USAGE INFORMATION
When you use the Applications or the Website, we may collect additional information by using device identifiers in a form that does permit identification of your device. This information are:
- Which advertisements are shown;
- Length of time an advertisement is visible and the size of the advertisement;
- Advertisement response (if any), including clicks on ads;
- Angle of view;
- Application usage information, including in-game location;
- Website usage information; and
- Characteristics obtained by your use such as data about pages of our Website or Application that were viewed during your visit, any actions or movements within the Website or Application and movements to/from the website from/to another website, date and time, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
SHARING OF INFORMATION UPON YOUR REQUEST
OUR USE OF INFORMATION
We use information we collect about you or your computing device to deliver services to you and to operate our business. Such uses from us and our Partner’s may include:
- Delivering our services – developing, delivering and improving our products, services, content, tailoring our products and services, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Applications and the Website, administering the Applications and the Website, customer communications. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
- Displaying advertisements – When you use our Applications or Websites we may display advertisements and in order to do that we must use some of your device data, namely your device identifier.
- Analytics and research -Understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Applications and the Website, auditing, learning about user behavior within the Applications and the Websites (how often you use the Application/Website, the events that occur within the Application/Website, aggregated usage, performance data etc.), gathering demographic information about our user base, data about where the Application was downloaded from. For information that can be treated as personal information in some legislation, we use only device identifiers.
STORING OF INFORMATION
Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but we always strive to store the information only for as long as they are needed for the purposes of providing, improving or personalizing of our services.
DELETION OF INFORMATION
Once no longer needed, we shall delete collected information using reasonable measures to protect them against unauthorized access to, or use of, the information.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
PARTNER’S USE OF INFORMATION
We may share information that we have collected with our Partners for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying advertisements and conducting analysis and research. We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g., persistent identifiers such as UDID, IP address). Partners are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose (other than the one listed above) or share them with third parties. We strive to commit our Partner’s to use the information solely for the purposes as stated above. If they use information that might be considered as personal information, they should use it solely for the purposes of contextual advertising, while for any other purposes they should use the information solely on anonymized and aggregated basis. Notwithstanding the above, we cannot guarantee that our Partners will adhere to the contractual obligations or acceptable business practices.
THIRD-PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that your access to and ability to use and interact with the Applications and the Website may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services, statistics services providers and payment providers. You recognize and agree that Existor is not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INTEGRITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to enable you to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. You can access, check and ensure the integrity of your information as described below.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to the personal information you provide to us or that is associated with your account. You can also request that we correct or delete information, provided that we are not required to retain such information by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
The Applications, the Websites, products and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services. For example, the Applications may feature offers from third-party advertisers or the ability to engage in transactions with such entities. Please note that while using such third-party offerings, you are using sites, products, and services developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions of those people or companies, the content of their sites, products or services, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Our link to such third parties does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies. Nor is such linking an endorsement of such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices or their compliance with laws. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location information or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. These other websites or services may place their own cookies or other files on your computing device, collect information or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of third parties with which you interact. While we strive to We are not responsible or liable for your interaction with such third parties, the information requests initiated by such third parties, or the subsequent use, treatment or dissemination of information you voluntarily choose to provide to them.
If you have questions, please contact us.